Go Green Collection
STOP GLOBAL WARMING ! ! !
Did you know that a single plastic bag can take up to 1,000 years to degrade!?
A plastic bag can take anywhere from 500 to 1000 years to decompose in landfills. Plastic waste remains one of the biggest environmental burdens posed on coastal and ocean environments. The Ocean Conservancy’s 2018 Coastal Clean-up report1 indicates that during the 2017 effort to clean-up coastlines, plastic bags ranked as the fifth most picked up item. A total of 1 503 734 plastic bags were picked up during the 2017 International Coastal Clean-up day.
Be A Part Of The Solution!
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom